THANKS for the interest!
This specific position has been filled.
We’d still love to get to know you 😊
Click the 'Next Steps' button below and send your info on over.
ps: Thanks / Have a great day!
Digital Marketing Project Manager
About the Role:
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY.
The Digital Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful implementation of projects in all areas of our digital marketing agency – SEO, Social Media, and Paid Advertising campaigns. We need an enthusiastic and capable problem solver who is detail-oriented, organized and has the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, quickly process information, and lead! Experience working in Monday.com (or similar Project Management Platforms) is a plus.
Does this describe you?
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing Project Management.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Digital Marketing Agency setting.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- A 4-year degree is not necessary. We are looking for the right person, that is a highly motivated self-starter.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics.
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Monitoring projects and making adjustments as needed.
- Deliver project details to the team in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation when necessary.
- Communicating regularly on project status with internal team and clients.
- Articulate and actively participate in client and internal meetings.
Skills and Abilities:
Do You Know This?
The ideal candidate will have core knowledge of internet marketing strategy. Having a good understanding of our other digital marketing services and how they all integrate is also necessary. You will be able to manage projects and tasks for the following key services:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Google Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Ads
- Review and Reputation Management
- Programmatic Advertising
- Pixaura is fun
- Our climate is motivational and supportive
- Great earnings potential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and rapidly expanding agency.
- Potential for growth within the organization
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off
$40,000 - $60,000 salary
Full-time Salary 40 hours/week.
SHARE THIS JOB: