Programmatic Account Manager
This is a fully remote role.
Do you have a passion for problem-solving and data analysis? Do you enjoy turning advertiser objectives into measurable KPIs and implementing campaign tactics to exceed those KPIs?
Are you great with clients and able to handle weekly meetings with C-Level marketers/report results to them clearly?
Have experience relaying client data intel to creative teams so that conversions hit the ceiling?
About the Role:
Pixaura Digital (Pixaura.com) is a full-service boutique agency headquartered in Cincinnati Ohio. We’re chill and care emotionally about our employees, but this role will be fast-paced. We are looking for a self-starter who needs little training. This role has the potential to grow into a larger role in the company and potentially a leadership role as our programmatic team grows. You will work directly with our Director of Brand Strategy, Creative Team, and Business Development Lead. A huge part of this role is understanding the buy, making strategic decisions based on reporting from our DSP, and meeting with the client weekly to determine pivots that lead to success. Some of these roles will involve delegating tasks to our Google Ads team, Social Team, Development team, etc – based on the Statement of Work/Signed Proposal. Experience with Monday.com Project Management and Stack Adapt Certification is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics (preferred)
- At least 1-2 years experience in the digital media industry
- Experience with DSPs and SSPs and knowledge in digital terminology (Pixaura uses StackAdapt.com)
- Experience working with programmatic buys, understanding of Google Ad reporting and Social Media Reporting
- Experience working with a creative team
- Solid understanding of the digital media industry
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Above-average problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Owns day to day campaign launches with DSP
- Meets with client weekly to relay reporting and determine best ways to pivot to increase ROAD
- Relays sales info to creative teams efficiently so that campaign objectives are met with appropriate creative
- Experience with Monday highly preferred
- Ability to read Statements of Work/Quotes from Sales (and interpret programmatic/digital language) to relay to team/creative
- This is a client-facing position. You will be involved in team meetings with the client.
- Assisting with trafficking, optimizing, and monitoring budgets/bids by tactic in DSP
- Knowledgeable / Fluent in digital media/terminology, etc (Google Ads – no need to implement campaigns but must understand reporting, Social Media – no campaign implementation but must be able to understand client objectives and work with creative/ contribute to weekly client meetings).
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Managing time effectively to meet client expectations
- Troubleshoot any technical and performance issues
- Pulls and analyzes daily campaign reports
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Timely delivery of all tasks
- Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports or supporting on special projects
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
Based on experience
SHARE THIS JOB: