Search (SEO) and PPC (Google Ads, Social Media) Specialist
We are a boutique digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics. Our recent client demand has warranted a new hire.
PIxaura is seeking a mid-level to experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to become an integral part of our marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and rapidly expanding agency.
About the Role:
- Own the optimization and management of PPC Google Ads.
- Create Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram PPC campaigns.
- Analyze, monitor, report, and fix website SEO.
- Build campaigns that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Develop and run experiments to improve account performance.
- Analyze data to extract insights and synthesize those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Manage client communication.
- Generate reports using reporting tools and share account performance, strategy, tactics, and insights with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- 2-3 years of PPC experience, specifically Google Ads, Facebook Ads or LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience managing monthly budgets from $500 – $50,000/mo.
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrable high-reliability in meeting deadlines.
- Highly organized, motivated, and a self-starter
Skills and Abilities:
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- SEMRush, MOZ, or Serpstat knowledge
- Experience with landing page optimization – CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Experience with marketing automation systems – Hubspot or equivalent.
- Experience with managing multiple PPC channels.
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based annual bonuses and incentives
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus holidays
- Build a business from the ground up!
Based on experience
Needs to be available for virtual meetings during EST times.
SHARE THIS JOB: