Web Developer – WordPress + (REACT, Angular, or other SPA)
About the Role:
We are looking for the right full-stack developer to join our team. The majority of our work is in WordPress CMS and SPA sites (REACT, VUE, Angular, etc…).
The *right* individual is self-motivated and loves to learn/keep up with technology and trends. You have the ability to meet (virtually) with clients and provide solutions and insights. You can balance multiple projects and deliver on-time.
You have a desire to create clean-looking projects so it’s that you have a good sense of UI/UX design. You’re not responsible for creating the design but you will be executing and making important decisions while developing.
The ability to manage the project and understand the needs of the client are crucial.
Please include sample projects and your role/work performed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Problem Solving!
- The ability to break down the complex into simple solutions
- WordPress knowledge required
- SPA – React, Vue, or Angular Knowledge Required
- WooCommerce knowledge a huge plus
- Shopify Experience helpful but not required
- Experience with Adobe XD, Figma, or similar layout program
- Siteground Admin or CPanel/WHM, Domain setup Knowledge
- DNS, hosting, FTP, MySQL, etc…
- Code management with GitHub or BitBucket or similar service
- SEO best-practices knowledge and execution.
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization insight
- Site speed optimization knowledge – Google Page speed A grades
- Docker Setup and Experience
- Our Current Tech Stack; Laravel + React + MySQL/NoSQL + Deploy on ECS
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop skills a plus
- BS in computer science or a related field OR equivalent work experience
- Pixaura is fun
- Our climate is motivational and supportive
- Great earnings potential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and rapidly expanding agency.
- Potential for growth within the organization
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off
based on experience
SHARE THIS JOB: