Digital Marketing is an umbrella term for a complex puzzle consisting of pieces — all connecting back to your website. The more consistent the pieces are, the more stable and secure your puzzle will be (aka, more sales and leads from your website and digital marketing). So, how do you optimize your online presence?
We have answers.
Pixaura has a team of marketers and developers that have experience tying all of these pieces together. A well-known piece of the digital marketing puzzle is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We elaborate on the topic here, and below are a few Local SEO tips you can use to ensure you’re in the best position to be found online by searchers in your area:
- Check your Google My Business page for correct information, and continue (or begin) making posts on your page
- Make sure your Name, Address, and Phone number (frequently referred to as NAP) are consistent across search engines
- Improve your rating with online reviews
- Consider advertising your services in Google and other search engines
- Evaluate your current Local SEO status by simply entering only your business name and zip code to receive your complimentary Local SEO report directly from our website.
Solving the Puzzle
Regardless of the size of your business, linking all of the puzzle pieces together takes a solid strategy and a lot of time. A few key steps will help you optimize your online presence. If we can help you manage this puzzle so you can focus on what you do best, we consider that a win. Let’s win together! Contact us today.