Online reviews are an important facet of business in the modern digital age. It’s imperative that you gather reviews for your company. We can help!
Industries Most Reliant on Reviews
- Car dealerships
- Luxury purchases
- Health/Safety related items
Statistics about online reviews
- 93% of customers read online reviews.
- 80% of customers won’t buy from companies with bad reviews.
- 72% of people trust online reviews equally to personal recommendations.
- 68% of customers read reviews on social networks.
- 90% of customers say they are influenced by positive reviews.
- A Harvard Business School study suggests restaurants could experience a 9% drop in annual revenue by losing just one star on Yelp.
- 97% of consumers read online reviews to find local businesses.
- 74% of consumers trust a company more if they have positive reviews.
- 60% of customers said negative reviews made them not want to use a business.
- A product with 5 reviews is 270% more likely to be purchased than a product with no reviews.
- Products with a review between 4.2-4.7 stars do better than all 5-star reviews. Customers view these ratings as more authentic.
- The most important reviews are the first ten.
- Reviews from verified buyers have a greater influence on sales.
- 53% of travelers won’t book a hotel with no reviews.